The GeoproHYDRA™PRO is a high speed casing reaming system/shoe with a limited torque output. It is designed to be a quick replacement for conventional float/guide shoes and to replace the use of mechanical reamer shoe systems that need string rotation to deliver torque to the shoe for reaming.
The high speed rotation of the reamer housing improves cement placement on the low side of the hole in high angle wells when displacing cement.
- A low torque, high speed solution with multiple applications:
- To replace standard float/reamer/guide shoe
- Can be configured for slightly more intensive reaming
- < 100 ft-lbs of torque @ < 400 psi differential pressure and > 1600 rpm
- Low cost wellbore cleanout solution
- Rotation of entire outer sleeve (HYDRA PRO) or
- Rotation of nose only (HYDRA standard configuration)
- Nose can be eccentric/lipstick or can be configured to be slightly oversized with active cutting structure
- Active cutting structure may require increase in torque ~ non-drillable option